at Danhostel Haderslev
Danhostel Haderslev is the ideal location for holidays for the whole family.
The areas in and around Haderslev offer a host of fun activities for everyone. Discover a wealth of museums and learn how previous generations ‘passed the time’ when they were young.
Danhostel Haderslev offers a variety of activities each week with visits to:
- Sønderjysk Skolemuseum (Southern Jutland School Museum)
- Gram lergrav (Natural History and Paleonthology site)
- Dansk Klokkermuseum (Bells Museum)
- Museum Sønderjylland (Museum of Southern Jutland)
- Slesvigske Vognsamling (Carriage Collection)
- Ehlerssamlingen (Ehlers Pottery Collection)
Other tours and activities during the week are:
- “A shopping trip across the border.” Visit Fleggaard and receive a small gift.
- Canoeing on Haderslev Dam
- “A trip to the swimming pool”
- Bread baking the ‘Danish’ way
- “An evening at the grill”
Choose to stay in a hostel with beautiful rooms and private bathrooms, our self-contained cabins, or bring a tent/caravan and stay at our campsite. Dine with us at one of Haderslev’s restaurants at a discount, or even prepare your own food. It is also possible to stay, for example, 2 nights with us and choose to visit one or two of the places mentioned above.
Decide what you want to see, how you will stay/eat, and we tailor the stay to fit you.